Balanced Drive technology, die cast alu chassis, Nomex cone, 110 mm ferrite magnet, 1½" voice coil, Conex spider, black glass fiber bobbin, 4 and 8 ohm available.
The 7” transducers WF182BD01 (4 ohm) and WF182BD02 (8 ohm) were designed as high performance bass and midrange units for monitors and high-end hi-fi speakers. They offer outstanding deep bass performance and dynamic and detailed midrange.
* Balanced Drive motor structure for optimal drive force symmetry resulting in largely reduced even order harmonic distortion
* Copper cap on center pole to reduce voice coil inductance and to minimize variations in voice coil inductance as a function of voice coil position
* Black Nomex cone
* Rigid die cast alu chassis with extensive venting for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
* Vented voice coil former for reduced distortion and compression
* Vented center pole with dual flares for reduced noise level at large cone excursions
* Heavy-duty black fiber glass voice coil former to reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
* Large motor with 1½” voice coil diameter for better control and power handling
* Built-in alu field-stabilizing ring for reduced distortion at high levels
* Low-loss suspension (high Qm) for better reproduction of details and dynamics
* Black motor parts for better heat transfer to the surrounding air
* Conex spider for better durability under extreme conditions
* Gold plated terminals to ensure long-term trouble free connection
Maksaminen & Turvallisuus
Kaikki maksut käsitellään salattuina. Meillä ei ole pääsyä maksutietoihin.